Markets.com is glad to offer you the industry-leading Trading Central Services to enhance your online trading.
What is Trading Central?
Trading Central indicators offer insights regarding market and trading instrument momentum, forecasted volatility and movement, and more data that is accessible directly in the Markets.com Trader.
Trading Central’s analysis of the financial markets is used to generate these indicators, available in multiple languages on our trading platform. Trading Central indicators offer data that can potentially help customers understand market trends, instrument volatility and movement, and may help customers develop strategies.
Trading Central Indicators & Features
Below is a list of the Trading Central indicators we offer and their potential benefits:
- Instrument Intraday: indicates whether an instrument is forecasted to remain bullish or bearish throughout the day. Traders can use this information as a part of their intraday trading strategies and decisions. (Intraday trades are short-term trades, ranging from minutes to hours in duration). The indicator data can possibly help traders determine whether the instrument offers potentially profitable trading opportunities on that day, when to they may choose to open trades, and the expiry time of trades.
- Pivot: indicates the price point at which an instrument is predicted to change from bullish to bearish, or bearish to bullish. Pivot point prices can potentially guide intraday traders about opportunities (buy or sell times) or possibly help traders plan their intraday trading strategies before opening or executing a new trade.
- Green Analysis: indicates Trading Central’s preferred trading strategy, including preferred trade duration (long or short-term) when an instrument reaches a specific price. The indicator can also include target price points. Traders can choose to use the preferred strategy that could be potentially lead to profitable trades.
- Red Analysis: indicates an alternate trading strategy to Trading Central’s preferred strategy, (as defined above). Data can include the price point at which an instrument may indicate signs of falling and the possibility it will fall further, with target price points to look for. Traders can consider using data in the alternate scenario to potentially benefit from their trades.
- Comment: offers data like RSI (Relative Strength Index), forecasted market momentum (up or down), pivot price points, and price break points. The data can potentially help traders identify trading opportunities an instrument presents in relation to market and instrument movement.
- Released: indicates the precise GMT date and time indicator data was released by Trading Central. Customers can choose which indicators are most relevant to trades in relation to the date and time indicator data was released.
- Resistance: indicates instrument price levels at which an instrument price may continue to rise. Resistance levels are indicated on our trading charts with 3 green lines that appear above the instrument’s pivot point. Buying as an instrument price approaches resistance levels could potentially offer a lower instrument price before it may continue to rise. Resistance levels can also indicate potential times to stop loss and take profit.
- Support: indicates instrument price levels at which an instrument price may continue to fall. Support levels are indicated on our trading charts with 3 red lines that appear below the instrument’s pivot point. Selling as an instrument price approaches Support levels could potentially offer a higher instrument price before it may continue to rise. Support levels can also indicate potential times to stop loss and take profit.
How to Activate the Trading Central Service & Indicators
To activate the Trading Central service on the Markets.com Trader, please perform the following steps:
- Log in into your Markets.com Trader account with your credentials, as seen in the image below.
In the Markets.com Trader, Click on the ‘+’ icon, as indicated by the red arrow in the image below. A window with a list of indicator options will appear.
Click on the box to the left of ‘Trading Central,’ first indicator option in the list, circled in red in the image below.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button at the bottom of the bottom of the window to complete the activation process.