Filter, search and find the top trending instruments in real-time market conditions via the Markets.com Trending Now Feature. Available in the Markets.com Web Trader platform and iOS/Android apps, the Trending Now feature can help you pinpoint which instruments rank at the top of the lists in the following categories:
- Top Risers – Find out which instruments are experiencing the highest levels of price increase, over the last 24 hours (rise).
- Top Fallers – See which instruments are experiencing the highest levels of price decrease, over the last 24 hours (fall).
- Top Volatile – Capture key moments of opportunity with a list of the most volatile instruments, as they fluctuate on the stock market, over the last 24 hours.
- Top Traders trends – Identify which instruments are experiencing the highest buy and sell percentages, rounded to the nearest 1%, all based on the data of live and recently closed trades of Markets.com customers. (Updated every few minutes)
- 52 Week High - Discover the instruments that have reached their highest price compared to the last 52 weeks.
- 52 Week Low - Find the instruments that have reached their lowest price compared to the last 52 weeks.
- Uptrend - These are the instruments that have had positive daily change in the last
- Downtrend - This lists the instruments that have had negative daily change in the last
How Do I Use & Access The Trending Now Feature?
Log in to your account via our Web Trader Platform or our mobile apps. Navigate to the instrument search function in the top left of the platform screen, or user interface. In ‘Instrument Search’, click on The Trending Now Feature option and select the filter you want to use.
*Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.