Bitcoin (BTC) CFD
Why Trade with us?
Bitcoin (BTC), a leading cryptocurrency, has registered significant success since its inception in 2009 and is continuing to scale new record high prices. As a service to you, we wish to share some information about Bitcoin and its position in the global financial markets.
Bitcoin – A Quick Overview
- Bitcoin is a finite, decentralized digital currency, not tied to any government or bank.
- The payments using Bitcoin can be done instantly anywhere across the globe using peer-to-peer technology for a very nominal cost.
- The tasks like tracking of the transactions and issuing new money are managed collectively by the network, making it safe and anonymous to an extent.
The 3 Bitcoin Related Facts You Probably Did Not Know
Be it the technical indicators or fundamentals, all signs point to yet another rally for Bitcoin. Here’s why!
- Japan’s economic instability and weakening of JPY has made alternative wealth management products (WMPs) like Bitcoin more attractive for investors.
- Possibility of an upcoming consensus regarding the scaling debate between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited is expected to be a great tailwind for Bitcoin.
- Increasing number of businesses that are now adopting Bitcoin as a currency.