BITCOIN (USD) (BTC) CFD
|Sun 21:05 – Sun 05:00|
لماذا التداول معنا؟
Bitcoin – A Quick Overview
- Bitcoin is a finite, decentralized digital currency, not tied to any government or bank.
- The payments using Bitcoin can be done instantly anywhere across the globe using peer-to-peer technology for a very nominal cost.
- The tasks like tracking of the transactions and issuing new money are managed collectively by the network, making it safe and anonymous to an extent.
Bitcoin Has Provided Over 80% Gain In 2017 Only
Bitcoin, which is currently trading at over $2000 against the USD, has exceeded all forecasts. Furthermore, this trend doesn’t seem to be stopping.
- Bitcoin was worth $280 only in early 2014.
- Bitcoin jumped by $200 in one single day. Its value nearly doubled in May 2017.
- Bitcoin has rallied over 120 percent year-to-date.