What is Daily Analyst Recommendations?
Daily Analyst Recommendations is an innovative decisions-supporting tool, seamlessly integrated into the Markets.com Trader to enable a comprehensive trading experience.
This tool collects, evaluates and presents you with public stock recommendations made by leading financial analysts and experts. All featured analysts are measured by their accuracy and given a Star Ranking between 0 and 5, with 5 Stars being the highest available rank. All changes in the ratings are uploaded in real-time, just a click away.
The ranking of the analysts is calculated based on 3 parameters:
- Expert Success Rate – Success is defined by the percentage of analyst’s ratings that resulted in a positive return.
- Expert Average Return – This is the measure of the average return per expert recommendation.
- Statistical Significance – The amount of relevant data has been collected about the analyst.
Daily Analyst Recommendations (DAR) provides a wide range of insights, including but not limited to Upside/Downside (the difference between the current price and the price target) and Buy/Sell (the general recommendation). Taking action based on the information is also one click away – Just click on the Buy or Sell.
Why use Daily Analyst Recommendations?
Using Daily Analyst Recommendations can potentially give you the edge when it comes to breaking-down analyst data before making your next move. With DAR, you can:
- Discover new potential trading opportunities.
- Get access to analyst ratings and shares target prices in real-time.
- Gain knowledge of the latest trends in the global financial markets.
- Filter out and access the top ranked analysts individually.
- View the consensus data to get a feel of the general sentiment.
Target Price and Average Target Price
This is basically the main point behind the research performed by the specific financial analyst. All calculations and estimates lead to a price target for companies, which is basically the estimated stock price after 12 months. This vital statistic is the foundation of the insights provided by Daily Analyst Recommendations.
The Average Price Target is based on 12-month price targets provided by leading analysts over the last 3 months. You also can see the Low Estimate and High Estimate.
Next Generation Technology at Your Fingertips
DAR is a cutting-edge decisions-supporting tool that analyzes Big Financial Data with the help of Advanced Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. The accuracy of the information is measured in a scientific and data-driven manner, providing a clear and comprehensive picture to boost your knowledge of the financial markets.
The tool fetches data from analysts and experts to create unique insights and displays the trends that are being created in real-time, while dissecting the most trendingtrading instruments. Daily Analyst Recommendations uses proprietary algorithms that enable it to aggregate the analyst ratings and display them in a user-friendly manner on a centralized dashboard.